Use and disclosure of personal information
We and third parties working on our behalf use this information for carefully considered business purposes which also benefit our users and which include some or all of the following:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide you with information regarding the Africa Business: Health Forum, and related information, or other parties that may be of interest to you;
- to enhance your experience with this Website, including to save your preferences
- to analyze website usage and analyze use of the Website;
- to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of ABCHealth or others and to monitor compliance with and enforce any terms of any agreement with the ABCHealth and associated companies who are part of this project.
- to operate our organization and systems properly.
We may share your personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf and to respond to your request or inquiry. We may also share your personal information with partners, affiliates, and/or third parties interested in serving you or informing you about their companies or organisations. You may instruct us at any time not to share your personal information with such partners, affiliates, and/or third parties by contacting us.
We may use or disclose on this Website or elsewhere any technical information, presentations, reports and contents of the material you submit, post, upload, or otherwise make available on this Website. You understand and agree that such information and contents of the material will not be treated as confidential by us, unless specifically stated.
Accuracy, security, and retention of your personal information
Any of your personal information collected by us through this Website is kept on secure servers. We use security measures appropriate to the provision of the relevant product or services, such as reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personal information on such servers. To help us protect your privacy, you should maintain the secrecy of any username and password you set up in connection with your participation in this Website’s service, if any.
Personal information is retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, including legitimate business reasons, and/or legal and regulatory requirements.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site by filling the relevant form including without limitation.
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (internet protocol address a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID (a distinctive number associated with a smart phone or similar handheld device.)
- Cookies information
- Any other information requested when filling the form
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, in addition to that, all entered passwords are encrypted.
Third Party Links
We may send your personal information to affiliates and third parties to help us process your information for the purposes of the Africa Business: Health Forum.